Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Hello Kitt(ies) and More Haul :D

First off, I was in Walmart and went browsing around the toys, and came across these cute little kitties! HK + sweets = WIN! I also picked up a cute "night gown" which I'll be wearing as a tank top because it's waaay too short, and a cupcake body spray! Yay! :D













I then was at Target and picked some goodies up from there:


My favorite Suess story! These were only $1 a pair.



Thought this DVD would be nice, it was in the halloween section.


Such a pretty tube dress! This was $10 on clearance I believe, and it's a XXL in Juniors, which fits me nicely.

I then went to a small hippie clothing store and was sooooo excited to find these beautiful pieces:


This dress looks so weird laying flat. It's an XL and so soft and colorful, it was $35 and I just had to have it.


This... I feel a little guilty about. It's probably the most expensive item of clothing I have, but it's also one of the most beautiful. It was $50 and also an XL, and you can see it fits like a dream, even though long skirts normally like HORRIBLE on me:


This skirt is just... enchanting.

1 comment:

  1. i love the idea of having cupcake smelling body mist! ha. x

    http://therealsteph.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete